skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 2
It's almost exactly one day after i started this blog. It is currently 1.24 am and once again I'm not tired at all. My day today consisted of sitting on my computer chair doing absolutely nothing but go on myspace, brokenglass and YouTube and work from 6pm till 10pm. I work at big W, i work as night fill but I'm pretty much just the shit kicker. I do every job no one else wants to do. I take rubbish out of shoes for 4 hours while the girls stand around me and talk to each other. I had to work through my fucking break cause the boss said i had to finish unpacking a pallet of about 100+ shoes in 2 hours. Meanwhile she stood there deciding what clothes would look good on the fucking manikin in the store . I hate working there so much it's not funny. Well it's now 1.28 and I'm signing off for the night. To anyone who has actually read my blog goodnight and listen to this album. it's amazing.
Sabertooth Zombies - Midnight Venom

No comments:
Post a Comment